19 Mantua Road, Mt. Royal, NJ 08061, U.S.A.
Please submit a copy of each of the following documents to SCMR headquarters as a single PDF document:
1. Fellowship completion letter
2. Institutional or other verification of number of primary and secondary case review reads. You do not need to provide the actual case review reads.
3. Letters of completion or other verification of completion of the appropriate number of hours in CMR related coursework.
4. Copies of appropriate board certifications or licenses.
6. The Administrative Fee to apply for Level II or Level III SCMR Letter of Certification is:
SCMR Member: $250.00
Please use this Payment Form for the Administrative Fee at the time of Application.
Below are example templates for letter writers attesting to the successful completion of SCMR requirements:
Please note that the ACCF Taskforce 12 Guidelines (ACCF T12) differ from the SCMR guidelines as ACCF T12 covers only cardiac magnetic resonance and not cardiovascular MR. While the SCMR fully endorses the ACCF training in Advanced CMR: 2006 guidelines, the Society does not provide a letter of certification for completing these training requirements. SCMR provides a letter of certification only to those satisfying the SCMR guidelines published in 2000 and updated in 2007.
Benefits include (1) Annual Meeting and Educational Workshops at a reduced fees (2) Free authorship in the open access journal Journal of Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance (3) Scientific forum for: publications, presentations, equipment specifications (4) Exclusive online content ... More
Journal of Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance 2015, 17:109 (13 December 2015)
More: view COTW archive
Note: Upgrade your scanner.
Philips examcards and Siemens latest disease specific protocols here (members only)
*New* CMR Pocket Guide from European Society of Cardiology CMR working group (members only)